If you continue to use our website, you are indicating agreement with and acceptance of the terms of this policy. If you do not agree with or accept the terms of this policy, please discontinue your use of our website.
This website is not meant for the use of anyone under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about such persons.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to handling your personal data in a secure manner.
This policy applies to information collected during your visit to the desktop or mobile version of the website, information that is collected via your email correspondence with the website, and information collected via any application used to access the website.
For questions concerning this policy please contact us through our contact form.
Personal information we collect
Visitors to our website may interact with the website either as a member or as a browser. The following describes the types of information we collect in each case:
A. Members - If you register to become a member of the website, you voluntary provide us with your username, password and email address. When you interact as a member, we collect information concerning your preferences and interests. We also collect any information you provide in your communications with the website, such as via email or contact form, in addition to the technical and usage information gathered from website browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - We collect data from unregistered users (and members) of the website that includes your IP address, time zone and location, operating system and browser type and version, and other such technical information. We also collect information about your activities while browsing the website, such as which pages you view and how long you spend on the website.
How we collect information
The following describes the ways in which we collect your data:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, passive data collection takes place by way of cookies and other automatic collection technology. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, your browser type, the operating system of your device, and your timezone and location.
Active Collection - We collect information such as your username and e-mail address when you register for membership on our website. We also collect information when you post materials, such as comments, and when you communicate with us.
How we use your information
We use your personal data as permitted by law for the following purposes:
- To present the website to you and enable the interactive elements of the website
- To provide quality content and relevant advertising
- For the purposes of research and analysis necessary for the maintenance and improvement of the website
- For the purposes of diagnosing and resolving technical problems that negatively impact the website's operation
- To respond to your queries, resolve complaints and process requests, feedback and reports
- To ensure compliance with our terms, to comply with applicable law, and to cooperate with law enforcement and government agencies
How we share your information
Your personal data is only shared with these parties and in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide services to ensure the operation of the website, and strictly for the provision of their services
- Legal successors in the case of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or transfer of assets for any reason
- Government and law enforcement agencies and regulators for compliance with applicable law and protection of the rights and safety of our company, users and other parties
Rights of users
You my contact us to exercise your rights with regard to the personal information that we gather about you. Those rights include accessing the information, correcting or updating it, requesting a copy, transfer or deletion of it, objecting to its processing, or withdrawing your consent for its use.
By using the website, you agree to the possibility of transfer, storage, and processing of your information, by us or third-party service providers, to and in countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and/or be outside the European Economic Area.